Thursday, April 9, 2009

Following

well last weeks project i found to be very werid.. i was very out of my comfort zone because we had to follow someone around for a few hours..someone we didnt know.  I did this girl that lives in my dorm that i dont talk to but i see around.  I followed her from our dorm to the post office, to au bon pain, to brower, and back to the dorm.  I felt really weird because i think she knew i was following her.. not good for the reputation! haha well anywayy i made a power point of my following but i cant upload that to blogger.. so im going to upload the pictures to flickr and they will be in my slide show =)

1 comment:

  1. It was weird and if following strangers is in your comfort zone, then there is a problem. It was interesting to see how people navigate the fear and the weirdness and how they articulate it and what they do with that. Check out Naehma's blog, to see her reaction.

    ReplyDelete